Saturday, November 22, 2014

Missing the Dishwasher

When we moved last summer, it was an amazing upgrade for us. The place is bigger, we have a backyard, and the boys absolutely love it. One thing that is missing is a dishwasher. I don't think I realized how much I used our dishwasher until we didn't have one. And while I try to have the sink cleared every night before bed, we use a lot of dishes throughout the day. Washing dishes all day long is not exactly fun, but neither is the huge mess that so very quickly builds up if you fall even a little bit behind.

So I'm getting into a rhythm, and I'm getting better at keeping up with the dishes, but I still really miss my dishwasher. Is there an appliance that you can't imagine living without, or one that you miss?

Dishwasher by brownpau, on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails