Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Crafty First Birthday

Two weeks ago, I talked about how I had been making some Pintrest inspired gifts. Well, today I gave two of the gifts at my niece's first birthday party.


The onsies I originally saw on Baby Rabies. I wasn't great at controlling the glue on either (that's why there is a splotch on the "e" in Love), and I didn't make the red dark enough on the Joy, but I think that they both came out very well.

I got the tutus from Simply Real Moms, and I love the way that they came out. Since these were a surprise, I used Peanut as a model, and had to guess what the difference would be. The red is a little longer than the purple, but both are nice a poofy.

The rest of my projects are Christmas gifts, so I'll be keeping them a secret until then.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails