Sunday, November 30, 2014

Into The Winter



Although the season doesn't officially start until December 21, December always seemed more winter than autumn to me. Now that November is ending, I'm looking forward to the winter ahead. So just as I did back in September, here are some things that plan to do this winter in addition to the holiday activities I talked about on Friday.

Build a snowman - Usually we just take advantage of the wonderful snowmen that have been around us, but this year, with our back yard, I'm hoping that we'll get in a few good ones.

Drink hot chocolate by the fire - Munchkin was a fan of hot chocolate last year, and Peanut's love of chocolate milk makes me think that he will be too.

Go sledding - We've not done this before, now to just find a small hill.

Make snow angels - Something that we have done before, but this year Peanut can participate.

Have a snowball fight - I'm not sure why I've never thought of this before, but it should be a lot of fun.

Go to the children's museum - We are big fans, especially when the weather gets terrible.

Go to the natural history museum - This is something that I've been meaning to do for a long time, and I think that the boys would really love it.

Family movie afternoon - I fear that we'll be stuck inside a lot this winter.

What kind of winter activities do you do?

1 comment:

  1. We're game for museum trips too :) Not that little R will appreciate it, but soon we'll be looking to get out of the house too.

    Good list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails