Friday, November 7, 2014

Four Simple Goals (Before 2015)

Last year, I wrote about my four simple goals. I know how busy this time of year can get, so I like the focus that this project gives. Just four items that are important to you. I am definitely trying to live simpler, more in the moment as opposed to for the moment, and I am hoping that doing this again will help me with that.

The rules are the same as last year (as explained by a beautiful mess), goals should be simple, personal and activity oriented. Choose a reward for each accomplishment and blog about the results.

Before we reach 2015, I plan to:


  1. Decorate for the holidays - In our last place, we would have our tree, but that was really it as far as decorations go. This year, with the new layout and the fact that Munchkin is older and more interested, I want to do more. I want this time of year to be magic, and the boys to grow up remembering the joy that decorations can bring.
  2. Practice photography - I am actually very excited about this one. I have a dslr camera that I don't really know how to use, and would love to figure out how to take great pictures. And as we approach the Christmas card season, I really want to get some new photos of the boys, and of all four of us (with the help of my tripod).
  3. Cook/bake with Munchkin - Munchkin is starting to be interested in what I'm cooking for dinner. As of now, he helps me fill the slow cooker and is pretty excited that he "cooked dinner". I want to continue that as well as let him help with some other things like breads, pies, cakes.
  4. Read a book for fun - I know I had this one last year, but I have not been reading as much as I would like, and I'm hoping that this will give me the push I need to spend that time on myself and unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails