Saturday, November 15, 2014

Halfway There

Here we are half way through the month and so far so good, even though writing every night has definitely taken it's toll on my evenings. While I have ideas for upcoming posts that I am working on, there have been some nights where I have really struggled to find something to write.

Spending this much time with my blog has also made me think more about the redesign that I've been talking about for a long time. Sites like Baby Rabies and Mama's Losin' It have both recently gone through redesigns that look great. I look at these sites, and it makes me think how I might want to change things around here. One major change I'm considering is making the change to Wordpress, although I am not completely sold since Blogger is working for me. The thing that I like the least about Blogger is the comment system, and I am not sure that is reason enough to change it all.

As the month goes on, I'll see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails