Friday, August 2, 2013

Getting Warmer

Mulder: I was told once that the best way to regenerate body heat was to crawl naked into a sleeping bag with someone else who is already naked.
Scully: Maybe if it starts raining sleeping bags, you might get lucky.
-The X-Files

When it came out, I was a huge fan of The X-Files and this quote has always stuck with me. To this day, if my husband tells me he is cold, I tell him we should get into a sleeping bag naked.

All joking aside, snuggling is the best way to get warm. I have also shared my love of hot chocolate with Munchkin and am looking forward to sharing it with Peanut once he is old enough.
Hot Chocolate & Computers
Image by Martin Cathrae on Flickr

Of course, the weather we've been having recently I'm more concerned with cooling down than warming up. I hope that I remember this feeling in six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails