Sunday, August 11, 2013

First Day of the Rest of Summer

Last Friday was Munchkin's last day of summer camp, and tomorrow will be the first day since June where it is just Munchkin, Peanut and I all day. I had grown accustomed to my alone time with Peanut, which does not happen very often, and Munchkin really loved going to camp each day. In September, he will start preschool, and I think that camp really helped him get ready. Camp was the first time he was away from me on a daily basis, and he gained a lot of independence these past six weeks. So while I will miss having my mornings for my baby, I am looking forward to spending the time with my big boy as well. We now have one more month to make summer memories.

Just a few camp mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails