Tuesday, August 6, 2013

To Drink Hot or Not

I have never been a fan of coffee, I just don't like the flavor. I don't even like coffee ice cream. One time in high school, a friend had me try a mocha Frappuccino with extra mocha. I hated it, even with the extra mocha all I could taste was coffee. When I was pregnant, I couldn't even smell coffee it turned my stomach so much. I often wish that I did like coffee though, there are so many drinks that look so appetizing to me. Pumpkin, gingerbread, peppermint and I cannot drink any of it. But I am not completely left out when I meet friends for "coffee". I do drink tea, maybe it's the English in me. In cold weather I may have a hot chocolate, but I can drink tea just about all year long. What hot drinks do you drink or not drink?

An old photo, but still one of my favorite "coffee" dates

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you; I can't stand the taste of coffee. I sometimes feel left out when I see people all around me enjoying their cup of joe but I love tea and enjoy trying different kinds. I can drink it at at time of day and at any time of year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every once in a while, I will try it again to see if I've changed my mind. I never do.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails