Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Do I Have A Temper?

I definitely think that I have a temper, and it is something that I try to work on. In my tween years, I got into some pretty nasty fights with my brother. I have slammed quite a few doors in my past, and more recently screamed into a few pillows. I have gotten angry to the point of wanting to hit something (hence the pillow screaming).

As I have gotten older, I have gotten better at dealing with my temper. I once had a co-worker who could drive me to my breaking point. If I had been younger, I would have been screaming like a banshee, but I was able to tell her relatively calmly that I was angry and needed a few minutes away from her to calm down.

Now with the boys I am even more conscious of my temper, and I don't want them to see me when I am that mad. I am hoping that if I can learn better ways to channel and deal with my anger, they will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails