Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week End Reading

A busy as I've been recently, I do spend some quality time with my Feedly app while nursing. Here are just two of the things that I've read this week.

This article by Baby Rabies very nearly made me cry. I am not quite as far along in the journey as she is, as Munchkin is only in preschool and her oldest is now in kindergarten, but I understand everything that she said. I cannot believe how quickly the past eight months have flown by, so much faster than three years ago. Her words are exactly how I feel.
Tell Me How Beautiful It Is To Watch Them Fly

The fact that this has to be explained is a shame, but How To Be A Dad's article is a great dad point of view.
Boob Visibility Comparison Chart (Models vs Mothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails