Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere: Rookie Mom Challenge

I know that I posted about it before, but I recently realized that I did complete another Rookie Mom Challenge (of which I have completed so very few). I don't ever remember going pumpkin picking as a child, so it is one tradition that I love doing with my children. Right now, they are still too young for these trips to really have a lasting impact, but I want them to grow up remembering. Every year I've taken pictures of Munchkin with pumpkins, but this year our usual trip just didn't work out for us that way. I am so glad that I was able to take them later to another pumpkin patch and get my pumpkin pictures with both boys, but especially with Peanut. Another challenge done (and done weeks ago).



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails