Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Season, New Start

Fall is here, and I wish that I felt that I could do NaBloPoMo since I love the theme and prompts. I know myself and I don't trust myself to post every day. My goal is to post three times a week, although with my lack of sleep, I hope I'm not just dreaming.

I look at other blogs, and I don't know how they do it. I have found myself completely overwhelmed as far as computer time goes since Peanut was born. And while writing has been hard, I'm not always the best at putting my thoughts into words, I don't like posting without a picture. I feel like I don't have the time to deal with photos, either working on my own or finding something to use. For now, I'm going to try to let this hangup of mine go if I don't find something quickly and hopefully I'll post with more regularity.

So here is to new beginnings, cooler weather and fresh starts.

Autumn at Mt Macedon by Ryk Neethling, on Flickr

2 comments:

  1. I have trouble coming up with posts sometimes too whether from writer's block or just not enough hours in the day. I try not to get too stressed out about it though because I feel that blogging is supposed to be fun. If I go for a week or so without writing, it's not a big deal. If I let myself feel pressure, it just makes the writer's block worse.

    I'm with you on the pictures. I don't take enough of them these days but always want to have at least one on my post. I feel like it adds a little something extra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely the type who once I fall a little bit behind, I freeze up and end up very behind. It's something that I am trying to work on.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails