Thursday, December 16, 2010

Writer's Workshop: Rewind to Summer

It isn't the typical summer vacation, but the only tropical vacation that we've taken was our honeymoon and that wasn't summer. We have taken two summer trips to England to visit family. In fact, my husband has only ever been there in the summer, when the weather was gorgeous. He might think that it's like that all the time.

Perfect day at Windsor
 We've been lucky with our trips so far. We've missed the rain, and while we did catch part of the heat wave two years ago, it wasn't nearly as bad as a heat wave in New York.

Blue skies over London

Our next trip to England will be the first with the Baby, and it also will not be in the summer. I am not anticipating blue skies and fluffy clouds. I'm also not sure how the flight will be, but that is a post for another time.

Mama's Losin' It

3 comments:

  1. England, London specifically, is one of my most favorite places to visit. How I wish I had family to visit so I could go more often. Beautiful pictures.

    stopped by from mama kat's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited London once a long time it ago. What a wonderful city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm very much looking forward to the trip. I'm not sure that we are going to have time to go to London, since we are going to be visiting family.

    I figure that we'll visit London when the Baby is a little older and more able to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails