Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolution FAIL

Happy New Year everyone!

One of the things that I had promised myself was that I was going to start posting regularly. Here it is, January 3rd, and I've already fallen behind.

I have a cold, and in the past, I've always been able to stop and rest to get myself better. Unfortunately, the Baby doesn't seem to like that plan. So the cold is lasting, and I'm now about to enter a very busy part of the month. I'm hoping that I'll find time to post, but chances are I won't.

So maybe I start posting regularly in February? Hopefully sooner, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to swing it.

This is also screwing with my plan to have the redesign completed for the new year. Fail number 2.

I don't know how everyone else seem to have time for all these projects. How do you get everything done?

2 comments:

  1. Posting regularly doesn't have to mean every day - don't be so hard in yourself! Set a goal for once a week and take it from there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's probably a good idea if I start slow. Hopefully once a week isn't too much to ask.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails