Thursday, January 6, 2011

The End of the Holidays

January 6th. The twelfth day of Christmas. The day my family would take down the Christmas decorations, as it really was over at that point. The day that my house goes from this:


to this:
I know it's a mess. I need to clean. Please don't judge.

But while it is the end of the season, it's also the beginning of a new year. While January 1st is technically the start of the new year, it is surrounded by the holiday fog. So I am getting a late start on my resolutions.

I have a very busy January, and probably won't be around too much, but that will change in February.

My plan is to have the redesign completed by the end of this month. Starting in February, I'm going to be starting anew. I want to do more and explore with the Baby, and I want to figure out the balance between being "Mommy" and being "Me". I plan on coming here for my release.

See you all on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I love the blue lights on your tree! Good luck with a redesign - Mommy's been wanting to redesign and move to WordPress for-ev-er, but we never seem to have the time or ability...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails