Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maybe I should cancel cable...

I've been a little MIA recently. The Husband and I have actually been spending the time together. Watching Dexter. We've started season one on Netflix streaming. We have one episode left. (Let me tell you, it was hard to not watch that last episode at midnight last night, but we really needed to sleep.)

That is why I can't start new tv shows, I get too involved. Strange how when I had a full time job, I had so much more time for tv. I watched so many more shows, and I still had time for a pretty full social life. Now I've broken up with most of my tv shows, and I feel like I can't get it all in. I knew that I would be busy once the Baby was born, but I had no idea exactly how busy I would be.

So while I think that my husband would flip out if I actually canceled cable, I am going to cut back on what I am watching. I am falling behind on everything, not just here. I'm hoping that I'll be able to focus on the revamp, as well as some consulting work that I am trying to line up. I look around, and I see all these moms who have it all together, and I feel like I am flailing around. It's time for me to get my stuff together, both online and off.

Here's to hoping that I can get more consistent with my posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails