Thursday, January 9, 2014

Deep Freeze

We've been in a deep freeze here. Winter has not been kind, although not as bad as three years ago. That winter, we had so much snow, that it was February before Munchkin got a chance to get out in it and he was not a fan. Peanut has already tested out the snow, and he had no problems.


The boys had fun posing with our neighbor's snowman.


Then they convinced Daddy to make one for them.


Munchkin was excited to make footprints in the field near school.


All this happened in December, and I am sure the rest of winter will be more of the same. While it has snowed a lot since then it has been too cold to stay outside and play. I have also been slacking on the photos, something else that I need to work on now. In other news, Munchkin has gotten over his dislike of the snow, and made his first snow angel the other day.


What is winter like where you live?

Linking up with Mama Kat
5.) Show us what winter looks like in your neck of the woods!


Mama’s Losin’ It

5 comments:

  1. We're also dealing with a pretty unkind winter! Those snowmen are adorable - maybe when the temperature finally perks up a bit I'll make some with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am definitely not a snow person, and I much preferred watching my husband playing with the boys in the snow.

      Delete
  2. First, your house is gorgeous. Second, totally jealous of your snow. You'll see in mine that we've had little to now snow and it's just brown drab in my neck of the woods. So great of your hubs to get out there with the boys and make their own snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I only wish that was my home, that's near where my oldest goes to school. You may still get some snow, winter is no where near over yet.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails