Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's Almost Time

For the end of my pregnancy, that is. I'm slowly working on things, but by the end of the month there will be a new baby around here. I can't believe how fast this time has gone, although it does also feel like I've been pregnant forever. I am also at the point where I feel huge and completely uncomfortable.

Two weeks ago
But as uncomfortable as I am, I know that this is the end of my time alone with my son. Very soon, there will be a new little person demanding most (if not all) of my time. And while my life will be changing, so will my son's. So while there is still so much that I have to get done before time is up, I am trying as hard as I can to spend as much time with him as possible.

While big boy bed shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails