Thursday, February 14, 2013

A few small changes

Photo by Anonymous Account

I'm slowly working, and there are a few new changes. I've set up a new temporary design as I work on something more permanent. I have also set up some new social media accounts with the temporary design. I  have a Facebook page, a Google+ page and can now be found on Twitter at @justkaybee, which is a (relatively) new name. I am also setting up a new rss feed, so if you get this in a reader, you will need to update the feed.

All of these links can be found in my sidebar on the right.

There are going to be many more changes coming, but I wanted to update you on what was happening so far. I also have a few real posts coming soon, so hopefully things will start picking up around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails