Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

This weather is killing me. We've had snow, snow and now some more snow. To be followed by freezing rain. This winter has been awful, we've been stuck inside when I really do have an outdoor baby. We are going a little stir crazy not getting out. I miss my mommy group, I miss the baby classes at the library and I really miss the stroller walks that I took with friends when the streets weren't covered in snow and ice.

To make it all even more annoying, we came so close to going to Florida this weekend, but the plans fell through. I was really looking forward the sun, to not having to bundle up, to being somewhere that I have never been before.

Oh well, I know that we can get through this. How long until spring?

1 comment:

  1. The groundhog said an early spring, so hang in there! We'll be sunbathing before you know it...

    I am TOTALLY an outdoor baby, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails