Monday, November 1, 2010

The Halloween Parade (Literally)

There was no big party to attend this year. There was no trick or treating, since candy is still off limits. But my little lion did march (ok, was pushed) in the local Halloween parade.


And yes, he had a tail.


--
This post is part of the Celebrate Halloween SITS Contest, which I really want to win. If you haven't already checked out SITS, you definitely should. They have the best blogging tips, and are a great place to find new and interesting blogs.

Check out my other entries for the contest:
Ghosts of Halloweens Past
Creepy Crawly Creations

Also linking up to Cole's Trick or Tweet.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness - what an adorable little lion! We were supposed to go to a parade this year, but had a time conflict - I hope to go next year!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lion costume. My son was a lion last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is he! I wish someone would push me around. *sigh* :)


    Swinging by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No candy would make me sad. But at least your little lion is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your little lion is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails