Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekly Challenge: Declutter the Living Room

Every Monday, I'm going to be starting a weekly challenge. That will mean that I will have the weekend to finish up what I probably will have put off all week, I am a procrastinator. I'm going to start with the clutter that seems to follow me around, and I'm starting in the room I spend the most time.

I want my living room clear.

I want to not have to worry that people are coming over and the room is a mess. I want to be able to eat at the table without having to move piles of paper (we don't have an actual dining room, so our table is in the living room). I want everything to have a place, and actually be in it.

And I want to be able to keep it that way, but let's do this one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails