Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekly Challenge: Declutter and Reorganize the Kitchen

My kitchen is small. Much smaller than my last kitchen. And it is not set up well at all. It makes it hard for me to cook since I have no counter space and I can't find anything that I need.

My goal this week is to reorganize the kitchen. I'm going to go through all the cabinets and reorganize them in a way that makes sense. I plan on getting rid of items that I don't need and are just taking up space. I also need to clean out my old spices (and the refrigerator). I want my counters as clear as I can possibly make them.

I'm really hoping that I have this done before the weekend, since it is a holiday and I want to be able to relax. This might also be a bigger task than I am thinking and it might have to be stretched out over two weeks, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails