Friday, February 21, 2014

Birthday Eve

It's the night before Peanut's first birthday and party. I have a million and one things to do to get ready, because I didn't learn anything at all from the last time, but I can't help to stop and look back. One year ago I had no idea how much life would change in the morning, I was planning how to spend my own birthday. This year has gone by so fast, I cannot believe that this night is back again. My baby has grown so much, and is so much less a baby as he is now firmly into toddlerhood. Just over a week ago he started to walk, and tomorrow he'll have cake. And just like last year when things didn't go as I planned, tomorrow is already going off-script. But it is our day, and I am so very looking forward to it.


1 comment:

  1. I meant to say this when I saw you, but I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails