Saturday, January 17, 2015

Into a New Year

Original image by Carol VanHook, on Flickr
Christmas has come and gone, and so has 2014. It is that time of year where we make empty promises that we'll keep for a month, a week, maybe less. I'm hoping that I'll do better.

Last year I talked about the changes that I wanted to make, yet come December, I was having the same friends over (now we are up to six littles), and was basically in the same position. It wasn't as bad as last year, although I think that the move was more responsible for the purging that we did than my urge to declutter. I spoke about a few programs to help organize our lives, and I am still using two of them. Motivated Moms is what I have found the most useful, and I've continued to use it this year (although not as much as I should). I like that it is a list of things for me to get done, and I have to get into the habit of checking it at the same time every day. I want Spring Cleaning 365 to work for me so badly, but so far I am just too much of a procrastinator. I am trying again so fingers crossed that I can hold it together.

Back in November, when I set up my four simple goals (which I will update about soon), one of the items was to practice photography. This is something that I want to continue, and to help with that, I've signed up for Shoot 2015. I am really looking forward to seeing what I get out of this program.

And here, I am hoping to take things forward and make the changes that I've been talking about for what seems like forever.

Happy new year, here is to a productive 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails