Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Time to Smash

This day went as quickly as it came. And while I don't know what the future may bring, as of right now Peanut is my last baby, and this was the last first cake. It was not the prettiest cake, the buttercream made from scratch, the cake from a box, but it was all his. At first he wasn't sure, but it didn't take long for him to dive in. While our family and friends enjoyed their cupcakes, Peanut went face first into his cake.


Of all the ways to spend our birthday, this small party with the focus on this cake "ceremony" was perfect.


And while technically this is the last of the Rookie Mom Challenges, I might still go back and try a few of the many that I missed.


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to feature you on rookiemoms.com for your success on the challenges. May I have your permission to do so? I also emailed you - Heather

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails