Saturday, July 13, 2013

Adventures in Grocery Shopping: Rookie Mom Challenges

Week five the of Rookie Mom Challenges calls for you to go to the grocery store for just one item. I love that I was fourteen weeks late with this. I guess I've been lucky to have Hubby really do the grocery shopping, especially since I always seem to have two children with me. But now Munchkin spends the mornings in summer camp, and I needed beef for that night's dinner, so to Trader Joe's Peanut and I went.

20060814_2948
Photo by Joe+Jeanette Archie on Flickr

I'm sad to say that even though Trader Joe's has been in our neighborhood for years, I really have never shopped there. It was great, and so much more convenient than our usual shopping trips. Even better was that Peanut was great, very happy and relaxed. Not that I plan on doing all the shopping from now on, but it's nice to know that it isn't a terrible ordeal to get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails