Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Rookie Mom Challenges

I'm not exactly a rookie mom, but I've been feeling like one recently. So I've decided to try the Rookie Mom Challenges, and my plan is to post weekly as I complete them. Obviously, I'm starting a little behind, but I'm hoping to catch up on the first few weeks. I will officially start next weekend with week six, but I try to get a few of the earlier weeks in first (some will be easier than others). So while I focus on Easter with the family this weekend, I'll start catching up during the week.

If you haven't already checked out The Rookie Moms, you should. I didn't discover them until Munchkin was a little older, but they have a lot of great advice for moms, rookies and veterans alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails