Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nothing will be the same...

Three months ago I gave birth to the most perfect baby, and everything changed.

I knew that things would be different, and I knew that adjusting would be hard. I didn't know how different or how hard.

So now I need to make some major changes for me. While I love being home with my son, I need a break every once in a while. Be it finding new hobbies, going out with friends, or just finding some me time, I need to figure out how to fit it in with my new life.

I also need to make some major lifestyle changes for my new family. I want to show my son how to be happy and healthy. In the past few years, I've let myself go, and I don't feel that I am a good example of how to be healthy. I want to get back into shape using a healthy diet and exercise. I also want to streamline our life and finances so that I am able to stay home with my son, and show him that you don't need to spend lots of money to be happy.

Three months ago, everything changed. Now I'm trying to figure out my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails