Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dreaming of a Hot Soak

I am not a bath person. I've always wanted to be a bath person, but life had different plans for me. In high school and through most of my twenties I didn't even have a bathtub, as my bathroom just had a shower stall. I think that was when I first started wishing that I had one of those big soaking tubs which I could enjoy with a book and, once I was old enough, a glass of wine. The only bathtubs I ever had access to were not at all luxurious and the few times I tried to relax I felt like I didn't fit, I just couldn't get comfortable under the water. Eventually, I gave up on my dream of the ideal bath and have stuck to showers. Maybe someday I'll get to indulge.

Untitled
Image by undreaming, on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails